In order to achieve its goals, Commercial Law Development Foundation:
- Carries out research and analytical activities in the field of commercial law, as well as multidisciplinary topics;
- Supports initiatives for the development of the potential of young legal practitioners;
- Conducts analyses, concepts and expert opinions, relevant to the legal theory and practice;
- Prepares publications of a scientific and scientific-applied nature and maintains information resources;
- Carries out seminars, conferences, forums and other activities related to the exchange of scientific ideas and to the training of representatives of legal professions;
- Implements projects in the sphere of justice, science and innovation;
- Participates in public discussion of legislative acts and maintains a dialogue with public institutions and NGOs having similar goals.