The Commercial Law Development Foundation is committed to ensure the protection of information containing personal data provided by users when registering for seminars or correspondence.
The user is entitled to:
- access his/her own personal data that is being processed by the organizer by submitting a written application to the Director of the CLD Foundation;
- the deletion, correction or blocking of his/her personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the applicable law;
- require the organizer to notify third parties to whom personal information has been disclosed of any erasure, correction or blocking, except where this is impossible or involves excessive effort;
- be informed before his/her personal data is disclosed to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing and to object against such disclosure or use;
- object against the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of the direct marketing free of charge and at any time;
- object at any time against the processing of his/her personal data when there are legal grounds for such action.
Personal data access
Enter your e-mail below to request your personal data collected by this website.